Δευτέρα 28 Απριλίου 2014

It has been a looong time...!

It has been a long time from the last post in this blog, long time to feel free in the water again. But it was a tough year for me. I was laying in bed for 2 months with broken leg and then I had a hard work to do with the physiotherapist for another 4 months. The hardest thing i think was the lack of my drug-wave-ride dose. But as my mother used to say when I was falling as a child 'Get up and fall again!'. I don't know if I can pass the meaning in English but she wanted to say that if you find any difficulty in your life don't make it a big deal, face it and get ready for another one because that is life.
Now I 'm in good shape again (I still have to wait a little bit for jumps with windsurf) and I can ride greek waves with full confidence. The only thing I have to wait is the next winter to have max fun with rough wavy conditions...but hey...summer time is coming! Put wetsuits off, and ride fun waves under greek sun! Here are some nice shots from two mini sessions. Mini waves....Giant Fun!!! Jerry was the only company in the water and Vanessa behind the lens.



Sunset...the time when soul is surfing.

Spray in the dusk

Jerry...where are the waves?

Hey...we found a wave!

Something is gona happen!

Yeaaah....bring it to me!

Aerial?!

Ahhhh...no...gayrial...

Jerry with style

Why so serious?

Now better! Double ride...Double fun!

Another mini wave...

Stay close...

Nice...

Ok

Hey...this mini fits another turn...

Lets go...

And now the funny part.

1...

2...

3!!! 
I don't know why every take off seems like I go for a windsurfing backloop.
I promise I will fix it soon...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου