Δευτέρα 12 Αυγούστου 2013

Summer Time


Well, this summer is a calm one till now. We have been relaxed from the hard (hardcore) winter that passed away and have fun with friends in the beautiful waters of Elafonisi and other beaches, doing freestyle and teaching to others the sport we love so much. In the next photos i would like to share with you some relaxed moments of summer. The first three photos are mine and all the others are Lena's Alexiadi.




Here you can see the view from my summer-house's garden! What a place?! The most beautiful moments passing through sunrise and sunset. Nature and my soul come together in peace.


A good friend is sailing in sunset, doing his first steps in windsurfing. 
Tolis, do you think that feeling will last for ever ever ever ever...? ;-)


Double windsurfing with the little devil of Elafonisi. MIRKO THE ROCKSTAR!







What a day!? 14 years ago, this book taught me how to windsurf. Back then, I could never imagine the affects that could do in my life... And after that, i borrowed from a guy his equipment. A brand new 90's board and sail, with bright colors and normal rope for harness lines. I thought ' Hey, this reminds me my childhood. It was high tech back then...I will try it to feel the difference! '... I was amazed!!! The board was writing wave slalom on deck. It was really fast and turned really good. I just had an exciting free ride session. Some times like this, we have to consider that this sport is not as complicated as it looks. Grab a sail....grab a board... and just ride it!





Ride with style..!






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου